Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying prospects and converting them to customers, maintaining relationships with customers and promoting the products and solutions which COMPU-DATA offers. Serves customer base by selling products offered by COMPU-DATA that best meets the customer needs and ensures their satisfaction.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Develop and manage assigned territory to meet and exceed assigned quota.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales opportunity and customer needs.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customer needs for COMPU-DATA offerings in the area of Content Management, Unstructured Information Management, Enterprise Search, Centralized & Distributed Capture, Workflow Solutions and Cloud based solutions.
- Manage and report on pipeline and maintains all sales activity and information updated in COMPU-DATA’s CRM.
- Submits quotes by using COMPU-DATA quote system and referencing product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, working with the customer services organization and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; maintaining up to date with the latest products updates; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Territory:
Austin and San Antonio Texas with focus on State of Texas Agency accounts.
Based in The Woodlands north of Houston, Texas COMPU-DATA International, LLC delivers businesses and government organizations with the products to capture, administer, retrieve and preserve information in real time, regardless of data formats, structure, or physical location. COMPU-DATA's Virtuam FileRoom™ and its CADI™ Framework delivers content and data integration that makes you successful at providing unified access to information repositories, document management systems, production systems, intranet and other "islands of information" throughout your organization.
COMPU-DATA International, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. CDI does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. CDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed "CDI Agency Fee Agreement".