CDI does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. CDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed "CDI Agency Fee Agreement".
COMPU-DATA International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying prospects and converting them to customers, maintaining relationships with customers and promoting the products and solutions which COMPU-DATA offers. Serves customer base by selling products offered by COMPU-DATA that best meets the customer needs and ensures their satisfaction.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Develop and manage assigned territory to meet and exceed assigned quota.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales opportunity and customer needs.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customer needs for COMPU-DATA offerings in the area of Content Management, Unstructured Information Management, Enterprise Search, Centralized & Distributed Capture, Workflow Solutions and Cloud based solutions.
- Manage and report on pipeline and maintains all sales activity and information updated in COMPU-DATA’s CRM.
- Submits quotes by using COMPU-DATA quote system and referencing product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, working with the customer services organization and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; maintaining up to date with the latest products updates; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Territory:
Austin and San Antonio Texas with focus on State of Texas Agency accounts.
Administrative Assistant & Office Coordinator Job Description
We are looking for a task oriented, self-driven, focused individual to work with the administrative team in support of the finance, sales and operations group. The position includes but is not limited to (1) daily, monthly and yearly accounting tasks such as invoicing, product ordering, collections and payables, (2) sales support tasks including proposal submission, customer follow up and (3) tracking, monitoring and resolving office and general personnel issues.
To be successful in the role of Administrative Assistant & Office Coordinator should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Additionally, the successful candidate must have an excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to manage multiple tasks to completion, communicate well over the phone and have well rounded command of the English language.
Ultimately, you will deliver daily, monthly and yearly tasks associated with the general operation and administration supporting operations and administrative management. Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Manage daily accounting transactions
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- General customer collection calls and notices
- Prepare commission reports
- Manage expense reimbursements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Oversee petty cash
- Process all customer renewals
- Create and submit purchase orders to vendors
- Track customers’ purchase orders
- Document and report sales figures for company’s contracts
- 2+ years’ experience in office administration/management
- 1+ years’ experience in a general accounting role
- Hands-on experience with QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Understanding general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Flexibility and willingness to perform a variety of tasks as needed
Founded in 1998, COMPU-DATA International is an industry leader in the capture and management of unstructured data. Our singular focus is on fulfilling the needs of our customers through superior service and products. As a smaller company, we take a family-like approach to our customers and employees, understanding that our success derives only from theirs. COMPU-DATA is registered as a HUB, MBE and SBE in the state of Texas, and we value our diversity.