Concept Searching™ is Microsoft’s only directly managed ISV partner that delivers an “out-of-the-box” solution that integrates natively with SharePoint 2010 Term Store and delivers enterprise class Metadata Generation, Automatic Document Classification and Taxonomy Management.
The integrated platform is used to improve search, drive intelligent migration, enable effective records management, identify and lock down sensitive information and enhance governance thereby reducing risk.
Headquartered in the U.K. with offices in the U.S., South Africa and Canada, Concept Searching solves the problem of finding, organizing and managing information capital beyond mere search and retrieval. Our partners are best-of-breed and their expertise in Microsoft SharePoint combined with the conceptClassifier suite of products delivers business critical solutions to clients around the world.
Concept Searchingtechnologies provide:
- Probabilistic Latent Semantic Indexing
- Relevance ranking based on Probabilistic Model (Bayesian Inference)
- Dynamic summarization
- Concept identification based on Shannon's Information Theory
- Cross platform compatibility via web services
- All Application Programming Interfaces (API's) based on XML
- Transparent access to system internals including the statistical profile of terms
- True relevance ranking of compound (i.e. multi-word) items
- Simple GUI for building and maintaining taxonomies
What does this mean for the knowledge worker?
- High recall and high precisiont
- Contextualization - finding hidden relationships between documents within the enterprise
- Exceptionally high sorting rates
- Language independence